OPEN ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Open enrollment is between November 1 and November 20, 2013 for coverage effective January 1, 2014. Information on this page aims to meet most needs. To talk with the EPC Benefits Administration office about Open Enrollment, call 877-578-8707.
REMINDER: Enrollment forms must be received no later than midnight on Wednesday, November 20, 2013. Any forms received after that date will not be processed.
- Individuals who wish to continue their present coverage DO NOT need to take any action.
- Present subscribers may change from their 2013 EPC Medical Plan to another EPC Medical Plan option, subject to plan restrictions. Note that churches are not required to enroll all participants in the same EPC Medical Plan.
- Eligible individuals who are not presently enrolled in the Plan may enroll without a qualifying event, subject to any other plan limitations.
To enroll an individual not presently enrolled in the Plan or to transfer from one plan to another:
ENROLLMENT FORM FOR 2014 MEDICAL PLAN
Click here to download the Medical Enrollment form. PLEASE NOTE: CHANGE YOUR PRINTER TO LANDSCAPE MODE BEFORE PRINTING.
- Type needed information directly into the form, print, and then fax or email it to our third party administrator (fax # and email address located at the top of the form). NOTE: Handwritten forms WILL NOT BE PROCESSED and will be returned.
Click here for 2014 MEDICAL PLAN INFORMATION
- OPEN ENROLLMENT LETTER: Click here to view letter sent to Plan participants.
- PREMIUM RATES: Click here to view 2014 rates for each Plan option.
- REGIONS FOR PREMIUMS: Click here for regional directory by zip code.
- SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON: Click here for summary of the four EPC Plan options.
Click here for the CONTACT DIRECTORY
- To talk with someone about Open Enrollment, contact the EPC Benefits Administration office at 877-578-8707 or email questions to .
- To talk with someone about the EPC Medical or Pharmacy Plan, contact Highmark at 800-215-7865 anytime M-F 9am-9pm EST (have Reference Code P0090707 ready).
2014 SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE (SBC) INFORMATION