A young, vibrant family of churches, we are seeking to plant churches and challenging our stronger churches to start new daughter churches. Our National and World Outreach ministries seek new ways to spread a great and life changing message, that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
As you search through our web site, our desire is that you will find a church that more than anything else wants our members to live missionally, making a difference in the world in which they work, live and interact with their neighbors.
Who is the EPC?
- A New Creation: A brief history of the EPC
- Who We Are: Distinctives of the EPC
- Frequently Asked Questions: 21 questions and answers about the EPC
What does the EPC Believe?
- Essentials of Our Faith
- Westminster Confession of Faith
- Westminster Larger Catechism
- Westminster Shorter Catechism
Position Papers: A Position Paper identifies the positions of the EPC to the world. It requires the approval of two General Assemblies, including a minimum of one year circulation among the presbyteries.
- Divorce and Remarriage
- The Holy Spirit
- Ordination of Women
- Problems of Suffering, Death and Dying
- The Sanctity of Marriage
- Value of and Respect for Human Life
Pastoral Letters: A pastoral letter is intended to shine the light of God's word broadly on a general area of concern to the Church and requires the approval of only one General Assembly, it is not as definitive as a Position Paper. The primary purpose of a pastoral letter is to guide churches within the EPC rather than to identify our positions to the world.
- Children and the Lord's Supper
- Civil Disobedience
- Open Theism
- Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Criteria For Evaluating Membership In Secret Fraternal Organizations
- What It Means to "Receive and Adopt" the Westminster Standards