NOC Strategy - Home Missions
In partnership, cooperation with, and/or at the request of presbytery, we will enable workers to present the love of Christ to people groups in the USA who are unreached by the established church.
- To identify unreached people groups in the USA needing Christ’s love.
- To find and nurture qualified missionaries who will live with these groups.
- To assist these workers in securing funds for their ministries.
- To work toward establishing churches among these people groups, or if not possible, to link them with existing churches.
National Outreach Home Missionaries
|John and Diane Davis||Pastor Kevin Brown|
|Border Transitions Ministry||Trinity Christian Community|
|2520 Lane Street||P O Box 13665|
|Laredo, TX 78043||New Orleans, LA 70185-3665|
|Latins United Christian Ministries|
|2906 S. 165th Avenue|
|Omaha, NE 68130|
Border Transitions Ministry Newsletters:
Latins United Christian Ministries Newsletters:
- Latins United Summer 2013 Newsletter
- Latins United November 2011 Newsletter
- Latins United Fall 2011 Newsletter
For further information or to contribute to the work of Home Missions, contact the National Outreach Committee.