EPC members share their Aurora storiesSubscribe
In the wake of the tragic shooting in Aurora, CO this weekend, several of our members share with us the stories the major news networks have overlooked.
- Chloe Anderson speaks about her sister’s struggle for life, her mother’s battle with cancer, and the choices they are facing. http://www.indiegogo.com/readytobelieve?c=home and @Chloeliz05
- Brad Strait's first-hand story of being with the Anderson's during surgery and at the ICU. http://bstrait.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/a-miracle-inside-the-the-aurora-shooting-one-victims-story/
- Former Moderator Doug Klein shares with us how a city weeps for victims and supports the survivors. @PastorDougKlein
- Worship Director Zac Hicks shares with us how a congregation responds to this tragedy. http://www.zachicks.com/blog/2012/7/23/worship-in-the-wake-of-aurora.html and @ZacHicks
- Cherry Hills Community Church and others open their doors to the community for prayer and counseling. http://au.christiantoday.com/article/churches-offer-counselling-after-aurora-shooting/13737.htm
We are constantly updating this article as we become aware of more stories. If you have news to share, please contact Dana Cadman at