Record Registrations for 2013 General AssemblySubscribe
Cherry Hills Community Church, Highlands Ranch, CO
June 18 - 22, 2013
- The Assembly meeting begins Tuesday, June 18 with a Chaplains Workshop, a World Outreach meet and greet, and a World Outreach dinner and program. The Assembly Workshop with Mark Mittelberg and Lee Strobel follows on Wednesday. In the evening the Cherry Hills Worship Expereience Team will lead a concert of praise and worship. Business sessions convene Thursday morning, June 20, and adjourn Saturday, June 22, by noon. Click here for more schedule details.
- Complete your registration by Friday, May 31. All fees double on June 1. No refunds are available after May 31. Register at www.epcga.org.
- If you are one of the 380 that did not tell us whether or not you would be using the shuttle service between the hotels and church, please update your registration at www.epcga.org or email us at . We want to be sure we are adequately prepared for your transportation needs.
- As of the morning of May 30, a record number of people (1,030) – have registered their attendance. 554 of those are voting commissioners, also a record number.
- Commissioner Handbooks are being printed and are posted online today, May 30, at www.epc.org/2013ga-documents-webcast. Commissioners requesting hard copies of the handbook through registration should receive them by June 10.
- The Assembly Workshop on June 19 with Lee Strobel and Mark Mittelberg is full. If you pre-registered, you will need a ticket to get into the Cherry Hills Chapel. Pick up your tickets when you check in at the registration tables at Cherry Hills. The Workshop will be streamed to the Cherry Hills Lobby and Commons. It’s not the best way to be part of the Workshop, but you will be able to see and hear it.
- Finding hotel rooms at this point will be an adventure. Please see the notes about hotels at www.epc.org/about-the-epc/2013-epc-general-assembly.
- For the first time, the business sessions and worship services of the General Assembly June 20-22 will be streamed on the web. Additional details will posted in EPNews as they are available.