Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- Deadline May 15, 2011
- February 2011 Advisory from Board of Benefits
Some recommended books
- Bickers, Dennis. 2005. The healthy small church: Diagnosis and treatment for the big issues. Kansas City: Beacon Hill Press.
- Burt, Steven E and Hazel Ann Roper. 2000. The little church that could: Raising small church esteem. Valley Forge, Pennsylvania: Judson Press.
- Callahan, Kennon L. 2000. Small, strong congregations: Creating strengths and health for your congregation. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- Crandall, Ron. 1995. Turnaround strategies for the small church. The effective church series. Ed., Herb Miller. Nashville: Abingdon Press.
- Daman, Glen C. 2002. Shepherding the small church: A leadership guide for the majority of today's churches. Grand Rapids: Kregel.
- Daman, Glen C. 2006. Leading the small church: How to develop a transformational ministry. Grand Rapids: Kregel.
- Farris, Lawrence W. 2000. Dynamics of small town ministry. Herndon, Virginia: The Alban Institute.
- Pappas, Anthony G., ed. 2002. Inside the Small Church. Herndon, Virginia: The Alban Institute.
- Rothauge, Arlin. 1983. Sizing up a congregation for new member ministry. New York: The Episcopal Church (Education for Mission and Ministry Office). Available online.
- Schaller, Lyle. 2003. Small congregation, big potential: Ministry in the small membership church. Nashville: Abingdon Press.
- Tucker, Ruth A. 2006. Left behind in a megachurch world: How God works through ordinary churches. Grand Rapids: Baker Books.
EPC Resources to Download
Children's Curriculum for the Small Church
EPC recommended or endorsed: