How we help
The EPC Foundation partners with experts, rather than create our own expensive organizational structure. The EPC Foundation office staff is intentionally small, so we partner with the world’s largest Christian grant-making foundation, the National Christian Foundation. At no cost to the EPC, the NCF provides superb expertise, reliable infrastructure, and trustworthy management for EPC churches, individuals, and asset owners. The EPC Foundation and staff do not usurp or interfere with donor decision-making, but rather act as a liaison to:
- Assist individuals and churches, and
- Enhance local church and donor interests
The EPC Foundation and NCF provide resources that enhance our ability to support Christian efforts well beyond current levels, and instill trust in proper management and application of funds. Some benefits to you include:
- Biblical stewardship
- Kingdom purposes
- Donor-advised use
- Legal compliance
- Tax-wise methods
For assistance or additional information, contact Bob Welsh at email@example.com or 509-679-3951.
Liaison to expert resources and solutions
Provide access to:
- Flexible financial instruments that fit many situations and support our vision.
- Traditional and non-traditional estate planning and wealth transfer tools.
- Expertise in tax-wise donations of business interests, real estate and other significant tangible assets
Provide ability to designate funds to EPC Strategic Vision Funds:
- EPC Transition Fund
- Multiplication Fund (Church Planting)
- Transformation Fund (Church Revitalization)
- World Outreach Fund
- Leadership Development Fund
National Christian Foundation (NCF) is the world’s largest Christian grant-making foundation. In 2013, NCF received $914 million in gifts and disbursed $670 million in grants to almost 16,000 charities. A recent Philanthropy Magazine article featured NCF’s unique abilities.
- Mission: To enable followers of Christ to give wisely to advance His Kingdom
- Vision: To mobilize an unprecedented abundance of Kingdom resources to accomplish every good work
- Purpose: To simplify, maximize, and multiply your charitable giving
NCF is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and has an impeccable rating by Charity Navigator. NCF is the world’s largest Christian grant-making foundation. In 2013 NCF received $914 million in gifts and disbursed $670 million in grants to almost 16,000 charities.
NCF has expertise in the following areas:
- Flexible financial instruments that fit your situation and support your vision
- Traditional and non-traditional estate planning and wealth transfer tools
- Tax-wise donations of business interests, real estate and other significant tangible assets
NCF helps put donations to work in three ways: