How you Benefit
Transformational giving is about using the financial blessings God has entrusted to us in ways that expand His Kingdom. In the process of doing that, He continues to bless us. This is not the "prosperity gospel;" it is biblical stewardship.
INDIVIDUALS AND ASSET OWNERS
Transformational giving pleases God, advances His Kingdom, changes lives eternally, and is fiscally wise. As an individual, there are many ways that transformational giving benefits you as well.
- Please and honor God with what He’s entrusted to you
- Multiply impact from causes you’re passionate about
- Invest for Kingdom purposes
- Leave long-lasting eternal results
- Maximize giving, minimize taxes, and optimize timing
- Simplify transfer of assets
- Access excellent affordable expertise and instruments
- Unlock cash from non-liquid assets
- Experience the joy of transformational giving
Your church can benefit from our expert affordable resources and solutions that can unlock assets held by your church members to advance the vision/mission of your church and the EPC.
- Educate and train members on biblical financial wisdom
- Help members experience transformational giving
- Advance vital EPC strategies
- Raise funds for your causes, such as outreach, church planting, capital campaigns, and more
- Gain access to financial experts
- Expand and leverage the impact of your church's fundraising and development efforts
- Help your members become wise stewards of God's blessings
We provide expert affordable resources and solutions that can help your clients make financially wise decisions that advance Kingdom goals.
- Bolster client relationships, grow your practice, and make a huge impact for eternity
- Help clients plan and execute wise charitable giving
- Help clients wisely use their assets and minimize taxes
- Gain access to standard and innovative estate planning tools and instruments
- Gain access to professional expertise for tax-wise donations of business interests, real estate, and other significant tangible assets
- Experience joy of supporting the Great Commission via your clients’ transformational giving
You can experience a variety of other benefits when you get involved with the EPC Foundation.
- Join and use—plus train and connect with—Kingdom Advisors, a community of Christian financial professionals integrating faith and practice for Kingdom impact
- Help the EPC raise $40,000,000 (if 5 percent of high-net-worth EPC members give 5 percent of their net worth)
- Educate clients about the EPC Foundation and NCF and their partners
- Refer qualified clients to the EPC Foundation